Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Updates
Some of you may of noticed that there has been a new game settings update, the information on this is very limited to this one as these ‘game setting updates’ work more as a hot fix rather than a full patch, Treyarch have also stated they are minor changes but there’s a lot of them, as well as being committed to bringing more fixes. David Vonderhaar (Treyarch’s Studio Design Directer) says to count on a lot of version changes and its too early for weapon changes, but they have heard feedback about weapons, including the Gorgon LMG. They will announce details when they have info on their plans for future updates.
So here’s what we do know about the quick fix so far…
Version number should be 188.8.131.52 (may vary a little by platform as it went across all next gen consoles and PC).
Here’s the following that has changed, which was announced on ‘The Race’ stream:
- Spawn changes in FFA and Gun Game
- Arena mode:
- Banned items that should be restricted will still be restricted, but attachments are not working. Needs a patch for that.
- Anti-Up issue has been fixed
- Issues with some challenges have been fixed
- Bad ADS views with kill counter and/or clan tags put on weapon have been fixed
- Increased the amount of score you get in Search & Destroy. Match bonus was only being displayed, but you were actually getting full amount. Full number should be showed now.
- XP earned per kill in Search and Destroy has increased from 250 to 500.
- Zombies: fixed issue where solo games were joinable
Since writing up this update we have seen yet another ‘hot fix’ so Treyarch are definatly keeping to their word and we will not doubt see alot more… here’s what this one brings.
The version number should be 184.108.40.206. Last number in that may vary by platform.
According to Vonderhaar on Twitter, the new update brings:
- Fixes for more challenges
- Fixes map exploits
- Weapon Prestige Bugs have been fixed
- Fixed an issue where there could be more than 4 players in Zombies lobby
- Fix for EMP having an effect on friendly Cerberus
Don’t forget to check out all our social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest releases, news, reviews gameplays and competitions, follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook group and like our Facebook Page, subscribe to our Youtube and follow us on Twitch.
A little low on Xbox credit, fancy a new digital download game or is your live due a renewal shortly? Head on over to CDKeys for discounted credit and live codes (don’t forget to like their Facebook page for an extra 5% off)
- Previous Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack
- Next Telltale’s The Walking Dead: Michonne “is about to sneak up on you”