A New Xbox One Experience update is rolling out to NXOE Preview participants this morning at 2AM GMT, November 8th. – see below for details.
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 11/9/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151107-0003
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/7 (2AM GMT 11/9)
- Sign-in: These build contains a fix to address issues with some users being unable to sign-in.
- Friends: This build contains a fix to address issues with the friends list in the Guide failing to refresh or displaying incorrect information.
- Parties: Resolved an issue which could prevent users from creating or rejoining a party after the Guide is closed.
FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES:
Xbox have some new content for you, so be sure to check out the Preview Dashboard app for more details! The highlighted quests for this release are:
- Mic Check: Test out adding commentary to your favorite clips.
Game and App Issues:
- Media Player: DLNA servers may fail to display in the Media Player app.Workaround: If you are experiencing this issue, please ensure ‘Media Streaming’ is still enabled in Windows Media Player on the source PC.
General System Issues:
- Party and game chat: You may be unable to hear others when joining a party chat.Workaround: Switching to game chat should allow you to hear others correctly.