New Xbox One Experience Update Release November 7th
A New Xbox One Experience update is rolling out to NXOE Preview participants this morning at at 2AM GMT, November 6th. This update contains many fixes and stability improvements, including for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – see below for details.
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 11/8/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151105-1900
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/6 (2AM GMT 11/7)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3: You should no longer have difficulty accessing multiplayer for DLC map packs (Nuketown, Giant Zombies, etc.) in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
- Media Apps:
- You should now experience fewer instances of lag, lost input, or duplicate input when browsing content in the HBO GO app.
- When selecting a video to play, playback should now begin more promptly in certain apps (SyFy, USA NOW, etc.).
- This build contains a fix to address issues with apps sometimes failing to launch.
- This build contains a fix to address issues with apps failing to update or uninstall.
- YouTube videos in the “Purchases” section should now play normally.
- Starz Play: You should no longer be unable to proceed past the title screen.
- Guide: This build contains a fix to address additional issues with the Guide failing to launch.
- Edge browser: This build contains a fix to address additional issues with the Edge browser crashing during use.
- Sharing Community content: You should now be able to correctly add recipients and text to messages shared from the feed in the Community tab.
- The Escapists: You should no longer experience issues accessing DLC for The Escapists.
- Privacy settings:
- After changing certain privacy or account settings, the changes should now take effect immediately.
- This build contains a fix to address additional issues with error messages or incorrect information when accessing Privacy & online safety in Settings.
- Multiplayer games: The following titles should now correctly connect to multiplayer.
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Crimson Dragon
- Dynasty Warriors 8
- Warriors Orochi
- Wireless and external hard drives: This build contains a fix to address issues with the console failing to detect wireless networks when an external hard drive is connected.
- My games & apps:
- This build contains a fix to address additional issues with installation stopped errors when installing certain content.
- This build contains a fix to address additional issues with blank tiles appearing in My games & apps.
- Crashes after resuming from Instant-On: This build contains a fix to address console crashes after resuming from Instant-On mode.
- Volume and suspended games: Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the console to freeze when adjusting volume while a game is suspended.
- Previous New Xbox One Experience 2X As Fast As PS4 UI
- Next Halo 5 Microtransactions Make Over $500,000 In One Week