Coffin Dodgers is Racing to Xbox One!
Welcome to a suburban retirement village where all is not as it seems…
After settling down to recover from the responsibilities of working life, the residents of Sunny Pines have been idling away the days, life could not be more tranquil.
However, a creepy new resident, Mr Grim Reaper, looks set to turn retirement on its head. After years trawling the earth for souls to harvest, Mr Grim Reaper concludes Sunny Pines is where he’ll lay his hat, where he can harvest souls from the comfort of his rocking chair. However, seven of the sprightliest senior citizens have other ideas and set out to prove that life for Grim in Sunny Pines definitely won’t be like shooting fish in a barrel.
The stately seven decide to strike a deal with the Grim Reaper; a mobility scooter racing championship to the death. If they can prove themselves to be fast and full of life, surviving and ultimately winning the championship, then he will allow them to live. However, too slow and they will be condemned to the retirement village in the sky.
What the Reaper doesn’t tell the folk of Sunny Pines is that once he takes your soul he can bring you back as one of his army of the living dead; mobility scooter racing zombies that are hell bent on making sure that nobody wins, by any means possible.
- Race & battle the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies
- Save one of the 7 quirky retirement village residents
- Customise and modify your mobility scooter
- Player to player combat & rag doll physics
- 3D open world game environment
- 13 unique race tracks
- Single player Story and Time Trail modes
- Online Multiplayer race mode
- 3D Open world single & online multiplayer game modes
- Local multiplayer versus race mode (2-4 players)
Check out the trailer below –
There is no official release date as of yet, but it is expected in Q1 2016.
- Previous Phil Spencer Expects Another Generation Of Xbox
- Next Halo 5’s 6 hour Livestream Event Tonight!