The October NXOE Update Details
A new update now available for Xbox Preview Programme members brings fixes to the New Xbox One Experience, as well as offering new quests. Here’s the official list:
- Game updates: You should no longer encounter a “Getting ready…” message followed by an infinite loading screen when updating games (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Grand Theft Auto V, etc.) with an external storage device attached.
- Live TV:
- When watching Live TV, the screen may dim after a short period of time.
- The OneGuide pin doesn’t function. You can launch OneGuide using the app, voice commands, or from the OneGuide twist.
- Australian users will no longer encounter a “Blocked Content” error on all channels when using the USB TV Tuner.
- Xbox Preview Dashboard: You should no longer encounter freezes or crashes when navigating the Xbox Preview Dashboard app.
- Global speech overlay:
- Suggestions are currently present in Global Speech Overlay.
- Contextual commands are present in Global Speech Overlay.
Featured Feedback Opportunities
Remember to check the Preview Dashboard app to find Quests; the two highlighted for this release are:
- Take a photo: This quest encourages you to try out the new Xbox One Avatar experience, and give us your feedback.
- Highlight Reel: In this quest, try out the features of the new Upload Studio app.
- Previous Full Car List Revealed for Need for Speed With Over 50 Models!
- Next Destiny’s ‘King’s Fall’ Hard Mode Beaten Within 90 Minutes