New Xbox One Experience Preview Update October 23rd
A New Xbox One Experience update is rolling out to NXOE Preview participants today at 2am, October 23rd This update contains many key fixes and stability improvements
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 10/24/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151021-0010
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/22 (2AM GMT 10/23)
- Game updates: You should no longer encounter a “Getting ready…” message followed by an infinite loading screen when updating games (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Grand Theft Auto V, etc.) with an external storage device attached.
- Live TV:
- When watching Live TV, the screen may dim after a short period of time.
- The OneGuide pin doesn’t function. You can launch OneGuide using the app, voice commands, or from the OneGuide twist.
- Australian users will no longer encounter a “Blocked Content” error on all channels when using the USB TV Tuner.
- Xbox Preview Dashboard: You should no longer encounter freezes or crashes when navigating the Xbox Preview Dashboard app.
- Global speech overlay:
- Suggestions are currently present in Global Speech Overlay.
- Contextual commands are present in Global Speech Overlay.
Does this fix any issues you’ve been having? Let us know if you have any problems.
- Previous Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate Twins Launch Trailers
- Next Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Adam Jensen 2.0