Are you, like me, counting down the days until October 27th and the very much anticipated release of Halo 5: Guardians? Getting to put Master Chief against the newcomer Locke is something I am looking forward to. So when will you be able to play this you might wonder? Well, worry no more because I am here to give you the answer.
- Greenwich Mean Time GMT October 27 12:01 AM
- Eastern Standard Time, US EST October 27 12:01 AM
- Central Standard Time, US CST October 26 11:01 PM
- Mountain Standard Time, US MST October 26 10:01 PM
- Pacific Standard Time, US PST October 26 9:01 PM
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time AEDT October 27 12:01 AM
- Australian Western Daylight Time AWDT October 26 10:01 PM
Don’t forget, if you have a digital copy of the game, you can pre- download it now so everything will be finished for you to start your hunt for the truth on October 27th.
There you have it folks, you will be able to play it right away, which I know I will be doing, for a few hours until it’s time to slave away some at work and then get right back into it. Have you had the pleasure of trying out the game? I have, and I loved it. Only a few more days now, are you looking forward to it? Leave a comment down below.