BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend is coming to Europe in just a few days time (YAY!) Anyone else excited about it? This ultimate version of BlazBlue contains a 30+ hour visual Novel Story mode that takes in the whole BlazBlue saga to date, making this a perfect pick-up for players new to the series.
Features of the game include:
- A wealth of single player modes, including Arcade mode, Score Attack, Abyss mode, Unlimited Mars and Highlander Attack.
- 28 playable characters, including the all-new Celica A. Mercury.
- All the DLC from the original Chronophantasma, a rebalanced fighting system.
- Story Mode features new story chapters as well as recap segments of the story so far in Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift.
- Brand new remix heart mode. Based on the popular manga BlazBlue: Remix Heart, Remix Heart Gaiden is a heart-warming comedic story featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main story, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto.
- Peerless art and animation. BlazBlue is the pinnacle of 2D fighting excellence, boasting gorgeous, fluid, high-resolution sprites for an anime-style fighting experience like no other.
- An absolutely AMAZING soundtrack.
There you have it people, one of the greatest fighting games is almost here in Europe for us to enjoy, releasing this friday October 23rd. Will you be getting it? Have you played the other games? Leave a comment down below.