New Xbox One Update Available 19th of October
A New Xbox One Experience update is rolling out to a small group of participants in initial waves starting last night at 2.00AM GMT, October 19th. This update is a major update that contains many fixes and some UI tweaks.
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 10/20/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.DETAILSOS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.10567.1015
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/18 (2AM GMT 10/20)
- Community Calendar. A new version of the Community Calendar app is available to download and install from “Beta and Games Apps” in the Xbox Preview Dashboard.Today Xbox are flighting a 1510 system update to Threshold Preview. The system update will be available at 6:00 pm today, 10/18/15 and mandatory at 2:00 AM PDT on 10/20/15.
- Friends List: The friends list will now successfully update in the guide.
- System Update: Users performing a system update while the console is in use, will no longer experience their screens freezing, or receive an E203 error and the update will apply correctly.
- Wireless Networking:
- Users should no longer encounter a “wireless network hardware on this console is not working” error when connecting to Xbox Live with a wireless connection.
- You will now be able to detect wireless networks with an external hard drive attached.
- Crash on dashboard: You should no longer encounter a crash when moving from the Home tab to the Store tab on the dashboard.
- TV Audio with Instant-On: When resuming from connected standby, Live TV should no longer start with no audio.
- Previous Ben Affleck’s costume and Batmobile incoming next month to Batman: Arkham Knight
- Next CD Projekt RED’s Next Game Referenced In The Witcher 3.