Destiny Update- Eververse Trading Company Returns
A big update is now available for Destiny. Update 2.0.1 brings with it a whole host of tweaks and changes, some small some not so small. Probably one of the biggest things to come with the update is the return of Tess Everis and her Eververse Trading Company. With this update Bungie are also adding microtransactions to the game, meaning players can use real world money to make some in-game purchases.
On their website Bungie have given a full list of the changes that will be made in the game. some are quite general, others are more specific.
- Tess Everis has returned from her vacation and is now back at her station in the Tower.
- Lord Saladin has returned from his hiatus and brings new wares for Iron Banner challengers.
- Players who may have deleted their pre-order Ghost Shells after the Taken King Launch can now obtain them again from the Speaker.
- Fixed an issue where some Taken King Collector’s Edition purchasers did not receive their Shaders.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Year 1 Special Order Emblems and Shaders were not appearing in Collections.
- “Shot Package” perks have been removed and replaced on Shotguns with a non-range-boosting perk.
- Fixed an issue where Black Spindle had an unintended +20 Attack bonus.
- Fixed an issue in which Rare Sniper Rifle scope upgrades did not correctly show progress.
- Fixed an issue in which activating the “Eye of the Storm” perk was not using correct feedback when readying weapon.
- Fixed an issue in which the “Second Wind” perk was incorrectly applying on the initial spawn.
- Players can now reroll Stat nodes and Upgrade nodes on Exotic armor via the “Twist Fate” node.
- Fixed an issue where No Back Up Plans did not consistently trigger Force Barrier on Shotgun kills.
- Fixed an issue where the “Air Traffic Control” perk on Taikonaut Helm did not properly increase heavy ammo drop rate with a Rocket Launcher equipped.
- Smoke Bombs used with Sealed Ahamkara Grasps no longer costs two charges.
Quests & Bounties
- Fixed an issue where Hunter and Warlock class level-up quests were not giving rewards for the correct level.
- Fixed an issue with some Year 1 Exotic Bounty items that were causing lingering waypoints to remain over various NPCs.
- Fixed several issues where some bounties were not correctly requiring players to complete Court of Oryx encounters within the stated time on the issued bounty.
- Fixed an issue where some Vanguard bounties were incorrectly granting credit across entire Fireteams.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to not get charges on an Agonarch Rune if another Rune was completed in the same week.
- Weekly Heroic Playlist now shows how many Weekly Bonus Legendary Mark awards remain.
- Fixed an issue where players were not transitioning to Return to Orbit upon Phogoth’s death.
- Fixed an issue where players were not transitioning to Return to Orbit phase upon Omnigul’s death.
Raid: Kings Fall
- Increased the number of potential Shards and added additional materials in the first King’s Fall chest.
- Blighted Light explosion size has been changed to encompass the entire Arena.
- Shaxx’s Weekly Bounties now unlock across all characters after completing the Crucible Questline on one character.
- Damage curves have been adjusted for all power-enabled playlists to account for the new Light levels in Year 2.
- Distinct audio cues have been created for teammate and enemy revives.
- Weekly Crucible bounty “Featured Matches” now properly progresses in weekly featured playlists in addition to daily featured playlists.
- Weekly Crucible bounties “Featured Matches” and “Making an Impact” now also count top 3 finishes in Rumble as wins, to be consistent with other Crucible quest and bounty steps.
- “Hold the Line” bounty now only requires being near only one of your teammates (instead of two).
- Fixed an issue where the “Largest Multi-Kill” stat on the Mayhem scoreboard did not accumulate correctly.
- Thieves’ Den has been removed from the Rift playlist.
- Added Twilight Gap and Asylum to Elimination playlist.
- Removed Thieves’ Den from Doubles playlist.
- Removed The Anomaly and Firebase Delphi from Inferno Salvage and Inferno Skirmish playlist.
- Iron Banner is now enabled for the week of 10/13 – 10/19.
- Requires a minimum Character Level of 40.
- Recommended Light for Iron Banner is 230.
- Game completion rewards have been reworked to be a more valid source for Iron Banner rewards.
- End-of-match rewards now include both weapons and armor (including items available on Lord Saladin).
- New Emblems have been added to Lord Saladin’s inventory.
- Lord Saladin now has three daily bounties and three weekly bounties that award Legendary Marks.
- Gear purchased from Lord Saladin now requires Legendary Marks (instead of Glimmer).
- Tempered buff is now automatically applied to your character and continues to grow in effectiveness each day of the event week.
Trials of Osiris
- Trials of Osiris will be enabled the weekend of 10/16-10/18.
- Requires a minimum Character Level of 40.
- Requires a minimum Light of 251; Recommended Light is 290.
- Winning teams now receive Trials gear rewards directly at the end-of-match completion.
- Players that go undefeated on their Passage will continue to be invited to The Lighthouse.
- Players may continue to play in the Trials past 9 wins (but rewards are maxed out at 9 wins).
- Trials Passages now have a Details page containing your Boons.
- Trials gear can be purchased from Brother Vance (including some items found at the Lighthouse).
- Brother Vance now has Bounties that award Legendary Marks.
- Crucible Bounties can now also be completed in Trials of Osiris.
- Matchmaking has been updated to make it more competitive to reach The Lighthouse.
- Ghost Shells will now be recovered at the Postmaster in your Lost and Found, if you don’t have inventory space for them
- Fixed multiple situations that resulted in the game client crashing, including the “Ward of Dawn” and “Firefly” crashes.
- Fixed some issues where audio would drop.
- Previous Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate’s historical characters trailer
- Next The Witcher 3’s Blood And Wine Expansion Could Be Later Than Expected