Xbox Windows10 Beta Update
This weekend the Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 received a handful of new features.
Here are the additions made to the Xbox Beta:
- Party text chat – Earlier this week, we introduced party text chat as another way to connect with your friends in the latest build of the New Xbox One Experience Preview. Starting today, party text chat is available for Xbox Beta app members, joining voice chat as another way for gamers to communicate with friends.
- Read and reply to messages directly from notifications – No need to click through to read and reply to messages any more. Now, you can quickly reply directly to the message in-line. (See above)
- Activity alert notifications – You’ll get real-time notifications when someone else in the Xbox Live community adds you as a friend or likes, shares, or comments on your content. We designed these notifications to help you engage more deeply and easily with the community and made them easy to manage in Settings.
- Activity feed sharing – In the top right corner of your activity feed, you’ll now see a “share” icon. Click on the icon to display your recent shareable activity, such as achievements earned, game clips recorded and screenshots taken. From here, you can easily select the content you want to share.
Major Nelson also had a little to say about Cortana:
“For those who have asked about Cortana, our plan is to add Cortana to the Xbox One experience preview later this year. From there, we’ll ensure that the experience is tuned for gamers before we officially launch Cortana in 2016.”
- Previous Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Pre-Order and Install Size
- Next This Week’s Deals With Gold And Sale 06/10/15