New Xbox One Preview update available 06/10/15
A New Xbox One update is rolling out to a small group of participants in the initial waves today October 6th. This update contains fixes for various problems reported by the community.
NXOE Preview members will also receive an update to a new version of Upload Studio
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 10/07/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151003-2016
Available: 2AM GMT 10/6
- WiFi with External HD: Some users had reported WiFi would stop working with an external hard drive connected. This issue has been resolved.
- System Update failing: Users reported slow or failing system updates will notice this issue is not present with this update.
- Sign-in: Previously, international accounts may have had issues signing in. This has been resolved.
- Upload Studio: A new version is available for New Xbox One Experience Preview members. This will update separately from the system update, and will be available after 6PM PT.
- Performance and UI Improvements: Various performance and UI tweaks have been made in the update to fit and finish.
How are you finding the new dasboard? Let us know with a comment below or a tweet.
- Previous Legacy DLC Tracks Available For Download On Rock Band 4
- Next Destiny Nightfall Reset 6th October