Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, ’cause… MouseCraft is here! We was lucky enough to play this at EGX 2015. And It’s a fantastic small title with over 80 levels and It’s coming to Xbox One soon.
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Chill out listening to the funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies…
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
Help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in his cheesy experiment and lead a group of mice in the most puzzling experience this year. MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help mice in their relentless quest for cheese by stacking the world’s most famous blocks: Tetrominos. Gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of bricks, blow up things and avoid enviromental hazards in 80 hand crafted levels<