Developer Dreadlock Ltd. and publisher BadLand Indie has revealed a new game just in time for the Madrid Games Week that is starting later this week. The game, Dex, is a cyberpunk 2D adventure.
Dex follows the story of an enigmatic AI striving to reach the Singularity, an event in which artificial intelligence will surpass that of humans and all bets about the future will be off. Set in the futuristic city Harbor Prime, You will roam the neon-lit streets searching for the Singularity while upgrading your character with different skills and implants.
- Explore hand-drawn locations of a futuristic city Harbor Prime.
- Find your own path through enemies and obstacles.
- Participate in fully voice-acted interactive dialogues.
- Evolve and improve the character, unlock new skills and abilities.
- Immerse yourself in the cyberspace and steal corporate data.
- Experience innovative approach to traditional RPG features.
- Follow the storyline or take mercenary missions for cash!
Designed as a tribute to the classic RPGs from the ‘90s, updated for a modern audience, Dex invites you to become part of a living, breathing cyberpunk universe as you decide which ultimate path you will embrace. The game is set for a digital release in 2016, date currently unavailable.
Looking good to you? Cyberpunk games are always kind of interesting. Feels like it is something you could pick up? Leave a comment down below.