Star Wars Battlefront Beta File Size And More Details.
We found out this week that the Star Wars Battlefront Beta would start on October 8 and run until October 12. EA have now released a few more details to get us ready for when the Beta Does launch.
The Beta download will be 7 GB on Xbox One. There will also be a level cap at level five but you will still continue to unlock items. Any level reached or items unlocked in the Beta will not carry over to the main game itself.
The Beta will allow players to experience three different modes.
- Walker Assault on Hoth: Fight in epic 40-player battles as a Rebel to destroy the Empire’s onslaught of AT-AT’s by calling in Y-wing bombers. Or, side with the Empire and protect your walkers while utilizing their mighty weaponry to crush the Rebel objective.
- Drop Zone on Sullust: Escape pods are crashing down and you and your team must fight to control them. With its frantic 8v8 matches, Drop Zone is sure to put your combat and strategy skills to the test.
- Survival Mission on Tatooine: Play alone or with a friend via co-op or split-screen as you battle to hold off waves of Imperial forces including AT-ST’s, TIE fighters, elite stormtroopers and more.
Along with the Beta players will also be able to download a Companion app from the Google play store and the App Store. The companion app will allow you to track stats and play a game called Base Command that allows you to unlock things that are then available for use in the game.
- Previous Halo 5: Guardians Install Size Revealed
- Next Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement list revealed (SPOILERS)