Star Wars Battlefront Beta Starts 8th October
Waiting to get your hands on Star Wars Battlefront? Well let me tell you then that you won’t have to wait for too long. The beta will be open for everyone between 8th-12th October. During the beta you will be able to try out three different modes across three different locations, these being:
- Walker Assault on Hoth: Fight in epic 40-player battles as a Rebel to destroy the Empire’s onslaught of AT-AT’s by calling in Y-wing bombers. Or, side with the Empire and protect your walkers while utilizing their mighty weaponry to crush the Rebel objective.
- Drop Zone on Sullust: Escape pods are crashing down and you and your team must fight to control them. With its frantic 8v8 matches, Drop Zone is sure to put your combat and strategy skills to the test.
- Survival Mission on Tatooine: Play alone or with a friend via co-op or split-screen as you battle to hold off waves of Imperial forces including AT-ST’s, TIE fighters, elite stormtroopers and more.
During the beta you will also be able to experience the Star Wars Battlefront Companion app that will be available as well.
Excited for it much? I sure know I am after trying the game out at a game expo. The game itself launches the 17th November, however, it will be available with EA Access from the 12th November. Leave a comment with your thoughts down below.
Source: Major Nelson
- Previous The Escapists: The Walking Dead Coming to Xbox One
- Next Farming Simulator 15: GOLD Expansion