Can You Beat Phil Spencer In Forza 6
Time to earn some serious bragging rights
How many times have you said the following:
I can beat that time, wouldn’t even break a sweat trying
Well now is the time to prove it, suit up gamer and get ‘Forza Motorsport 6’ fired up. Welcome to the #TimetoShine Challenge, your goal is to beat the lap times set by Lotus F1 Team Driver ‘Romain Grosjean’ and Head of Xbox ‘Phil Spencer’ for a chance to win ultimate racing bragging rights.
You need to be quick though, Romain Grosjean clocked in at 1 minute 52.703 seconds and Phil Spencer’s time was 2 minute 00.343 seconds. Beat these times and you can become a bragging rights king, time to take that chance.
Here’s the important stuff you need to know to take the challenge:
- Select the “Time to Shine Challenge” Rivals mode event which can be found in the Community Monthly channel of Rivals mode in the game
- Use the 2015 Lotus F1 Team’s E23 Hybrid
- Race on the ‘Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps’ track in Belgium
- Post a screenshot of your winning race timing using the hashtag #TimetoShine on your social media pages in order to be recognised
Go prove yourself to be awesome at Forza Motorsport 6 and don’t forget the screenshot, why not let us know your times too in the comments section and see who really is the fastest?
- Previous Crackdown 3 Custom Controller Sneaky Peek
- Next This Week’s Deals with Gold & Spotlight Sale – 22/09/2015