Overruled! is now out on Xbox One
2D multiplayer arena-based brawler Overruled! on sale now for Xbox One
Overruled! is a 2D multiplayer brawler like no other where the players change the rules as they play, directly influencing the dynamics and direction of combat. Sound fun’s eh? Of course It is! You can choose from a diverse cast of characters and challenge friends to a battle through both local and online multiplayer but don’t forget that your enemy is also the master of your fate!
You could be playing a game of “Headhunter” now, but one of your rivals might decide to change it to “Swag Bag”, “King of the Hill” or “Fire Tag”. Everyone dead? Double the respawn timer! Not doing so well by yourself? Turn on teams! Got the swag bag? Double the points you earn!
With over 30 dynamic change ‘em up cards, you’ll never know how the battle will go!
- 9 playable characters including voice overs by well-known YouTube and Twitch streamers iBallisticSquid, Mousie, Lionheartx10 and Squirrel!
- 54 single player Challenges
- Over 30 Change ‘Em Up Cards
- 7 game types
- Customisable play modes
- Online and local multiplayer for up to 4 players!
Overruled! is available for download for Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing programfor just £9.99 / $12.99 All formats will have up to 50% limited time launch discount available.
- Previous Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate’s Devs Did Their Homework
- Next Weekly News Round Up! 13/09 – 20/09