Destiny: New Three of Coins Exploit Discovered
Destiny’s latest expansion, The Taken King, was released this week, and somewhat unsurprisingly the community has already found a fool-proof way to farm the best loot.
Utilising the new Three of Coins item you can buy from Xur – Agent of the Nine, which increases the chances of bosses dropping Exotic Engrams,
Reddit user Parkwaydrive23 posted his method of farming in the Destiny subreddit, which we have detailed below:
“I’ve been farming Scourge of Winter story boss. Get the checkpoint outside his chamber. Pop coin, snipe boss low, run in and rocket suicide to kill him. If he dropped loot, it’ll still be there. Rinse and repeat. Within 15 coins, I’ve gotten 3 chest exotics.
Edit. 25 coins, 4 exotic engrams. Roughly half hour of work.
Edit #2 – More specific.
Mission – Scourge of Winter (Difficult doesn’t matter)
- Pop coin.
- Snipe boss low, or shoot him, whatever works for you.
- Go in and kill him and yourself with a rocket launcher. Any loot will carry over after you revive at the checkpoint.
- Rinse and repeat while collecting any loot drops from the previous kill.
Only use one coin at a time, the buff goes away regardless of you getting a drop or not.”
No doubt it won’t be long before Bungie releases a patch to stop such shenanigans, so if you want some guaranteed Exotics, the time is now.
- Previous Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition and Bundle Details
- Next Black Ops III Stats – Non Transferable