Imperial City Now Available For The Elder Scrolls Online
The first DLC is now available for Xbox One
There really is no denying it, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited has had a hugely successful launch. So following in these footsteps we are now getting the first DLC, let’s take a look at the details and get this hype train started.
Wonderfully developed by ‘Zenimax Online Studios’ we journey to the ‘Imperial City’, but there’s a major problem. The heart of the ‘Cyrodiilic Empire’ is now reigned over by Daedric Prince Molag Bal. It’s up to all three alliances to fight back and battle against the Daedric forces, not is all as it seems as the three alliances will also fight against each other too.
Featuring all new areas, tough quests, deadly enemies and exclusive items – ‘Imperial City’ adds hours of additional gameplay for players adventuring through ‘Tamriel’ on their own, in small groups or with hundreds of others.
- New PVE and PVP Content – Featuring six distinct Imperial Districts, battle against the forces of Molag Bal as well as the other Alliances.
- Additional Dungeons – The extensive Imperial Sewers network offers new PVP and PVE challenges for small groups of adventurers, while White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison challenge PVE adventurers with both Normal and Veteran difficulties.
- New Quests, Enemies, and Characters – Whether participating in massive PVP battles in the Imperial Districts or adventuring in one of the new dungeons, players will be introduced to new quests and enemies, including the Xivkyn.
- Additional Weapons, Armor, and Currency – Fight the forces of Molag Bal to plunder Tel Var Stones, a new form of currency you can use for exclusive Veteran Rank 16 weapons and armor, or search for new Treasure Vaults containing other rare finds.
- Imperial City-Exclusive Collectibles and Items – Exploring Imperial City or visiting the Crown Store will reward the player with a host of new collectibles including pets, mounts, costumes, and polymorphs!
The full Imperial City DLC game pack is available now and is included with an active ESO Plus membership, if you are not an ESO Plus member it will set you back 2,500 crowns in the ESOTU Crown Store. If you’re running a bit low on crowns, you can purchase them either from the store via your Xbox One or by clicking right here and choosing how many you want.
- Previous Fallout 4 – SPECIAL Vid, Better Gunplay
- Next Current Known Issues for the New Xbox One Experience