Race in style with the TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
To celebrate the release of the new Forza 6, Thrustmaster is offering a limited edition package of incredibly precise racing controllers that is favored by racers for its ability to deliver unprecedented immersion into the world of racing simulations for PC and for Xbox One.
This exclusive package contains the following things:
TM Leather 28 GT Wheel, Hand-stitched leather racing wheel:
- The 11” GT design wheel is ready to show its power and control on all tracks and in all cars. It offers a comfortable grip and a luxurious feel, and boasts a complete set of controllers with two metal paddle shifters, six action buttons, one rotary switch and a multidirectional D-Pad. Its rotation angle is adjustable up to 900 degrees.
TX Racing Wheel Servo Base – Industrial-class brushless servomotor:
- The wheel base houses an industrial-class brushless servomotor that delivers hyper-realistic and reactive force feedback effects, allowing gamers to experience racing sensations with incredible intensity. This is a fantastic next-gen evolution to take full advantage of the latest technical innovations in the field of high- end racing simulations. The wheel base includes a metal central attachment system, compatible with all desks and tables, and features screw threads for attachment to all cockpits.
T3PA, 3-pedal pedal set:
- For even greater realism, the pack includes the T3PA pedal set, featuring 3 pedals and a 100% metal internal structure. The pedal set is fully adjustable and the brake pedal comes with a Conical Rubber Brake Mod, ensuring progressive resistance.
The TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition Pack will be available around the end of September for £399.99. To all you hardcore racers out there, will you be getting one? Or is the price too much? Leave a comment with your thoughts down below.
- Previous Destiny: The Taken King – What’s New?
- Next Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Ten Maps on Launch