Inside My Radio
Awesome rhythm-driven platformer is music to our ears
Have you ever wondered what the insides of a boombox looks like, how about a journey through one but with a twist? You take the role of a green LED light inside a dying music system, it’s your time to shine brighter than the other LED’s and save the impending doom looming. “But how?” I hear you all asking, quite simply by grooving your actions in time with the beat. Only you can save the electro from extinction, dub from the doorstep and disco from dying. Time to get your resistors set and use the beats to save the day, time for ‘Inside My Radio’.
- Rhythmic awareness is vital when you jump, dash or slam. You have to hit that beat! Never under any circumstances should you play on mute!
- Feel creative, play with the music and unleash your inner musician! Inside My Radio lets you compose the track: YOU are in control, either with your actions, movements or jam zone, where you can freely choose and mix the tracks the way you want.
- The game is a mix-tape where every level is a different track: every level brings different variations to electro, disco or dub!
- Enjoyed the experience but want more? Try to finish the levels before the clock expires, in Time Attack mode. Keep to the beat, or you’ll just stay still: the more you hit the beat, the higher your score multiplier goes, the better your score.
Serious kudos for this Indie beauty go to ‘Seaven Studio’ and ‘Iceberg Interactive’. ‘Seaven Studio’ is a small indie studio from France consisting of 6 people working on quality and fun PC and console titles, ‘Iceberg Interactive’ is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans and is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an international assembly of game developers, both midsize and indie.
Here’s an extra bit of info for you, ‘Inside My Radio’ was first created as a demo by developer ‘TurboDindon’ for the Ludum Dare#23 competition where it won both the Overall and Audio prizes in the Jam category and came in second for both Coolness and Innovation. The game was then picked up by developer ‘Seaven Studio’ and extended to become a fully fledged game, with the release date of the 18th of September this ID@XBOX title shows no signs of stopping.
- Previous Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Ten Maps on Launch
- Next Fallout 4 Dev Defends DLC Announcement