The Taken King Hits You At These Times
Spinning around the solarsystem with your newly voiced Ghost, Destiny 2.0 has been out for a week now. Hopefully you’ve grown used to it, because with The Taken King coming out tomorrow (15th) you sure will be listening to it a lot.
So now you’re wondering, what time will I be able to play this amazing game? Well, worry no more, because here comes the full list of times it will be live.
- British Summer Time BST Sept 15 10:00 AM
- Eastern Daylight Time, US EDT Sept 15 05:00 AM
- Central Daylight Time, US CDT Sept 15 04:00 AM
- Pacific Daylight Time, US PDT Sept 15 02:00 AM
- Australian Eastern Standard Time AEST Sept 15 19:00 PM
- Australian Western Standard Time AWST Sept 15 17:00 PM
- Japan Standard Time JST Sept 17 11:00 AM – 13:00 PM (Reminder, Japan gets the update the 17th)
You can however download and install it already, but you won’t be able to access the new content until these times.
So is everyone ready to take the fight to Oryx? I sure hope you are, because he’s coming for you. Comments or thoughts? As usual, leave them below in the marked field and get ready Guardians.
- Previous Destiny: Xur’s New Three of Coins Item Will Increase the chance of getting an exotic
- Next Snowy Rise of the Tomb Raider concept art