Bungie Weekly Update
This week at Bungie They began the second year of Destiny.
First anniversaries are usually celebrated with offerings of paper. Instead, They delivered many GBs of data, containing sweeping changes for the world They inhabited since the launch of Destiny. That’s stranger cargo than a thoughtful card, and there was a lot of it. Ever since Update 2.0 went live, They have been monitoring the progress of the millions of Guardians who are downloading it. If you’re curious to hear from the watchmen in Destiny Player Support, scroll down to their report. They’re on the scene, walking their beat on the #Help forum.
With the launch of the next adventure only days away, They are recapping the rest of the information that exploded onto the scene this week, along with some new announcements.
The Destiny 2.0 update is a big one, and changes the way you previously interacted with the majority of Destiny’s living social world. With that, Destiny Player Support is tracking a few known issues that players may be experiencing since the update went live. We’ve listed a select few below, so somebody wake up Hicks.
- Some players are able to access Emblems & Shaders from the SUROS Arsenal Pack, the Weapons Pack, and the Collector’s Edition Exotic Guardian Class Items before September 15, 2015. All items will be made available to eligible players when Destiny: The Taken King launches on September 15, 2015.
- The Exotic Guardian Class Items, which are included in Destiny: The Taken King Collector’s Edition, will be available to all eligible players when Destiny: The Taken King launches. Any missing Exotic Class Items will be re-issued appropriately.
- We’re aware of an issue where Patrols and Vanguard Legacy Strike Playlist activities are not granting Faction Reputation and expected rewards upon completion. This issue will be resolved when the Destiny: The Taken King is released on September 15, 2015.
- Please note: Reputation and rewards for affected Patrol and Strike playlist activities completed before September 15 will not be retroactively granted.
- Players who have pledged their time and energy to attain level 25 or higher on a Faction will get access to a Faction Quest. Unfortunately, upon completion, this Quest cannot yet be turned into the issuing Faction. When Destiny: The Taken King is released, players who have completed this Quest will be able to successfully turn it in.
- There appears to be some confusion surrounding the new sub-class emblems that can be found in the EmblemCollection. The new emblems, which can be found under The Taken King sub-heading, are new emblems that require the completion of certain content and/or Bounties that will be released when Destiny: The Taken King launches. Players who complete their new sub-class Quests do not qualify for these emblems yet. There will more steps to complete, starting on September 15.
With Destiny: The Taken King getting closer and closer to launch, Destiny Player Support will continue to monitor and communicate any updates or further issues that may arise with Destiny 2.0 update. You can stay in the know with our 2.0 Update Known Issues thread on the #Help Forum
- Previous Dark Souls 3- New Information About The Magic System
- Next Xbox One Power Supply Now Available