Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
Yesterday Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment Inc announced that the latest expansion for their massively popular free to play MMORPG Neverwinter. Elemental Evil is the fourth expansion for the game after Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of the Icewind Dale.
This latest expansion adds an increase to the level cap, the Oathbound Paladin and new adventure zones. Players also gain access to four end game campaigns. There will also be additional dungeons to explore for those looking to collect more loot.
Rob Overmeyer, executive producer said “We’re thrilled to bring Elemental Evil to Neverwinter’s Xbox One community of over 2 million players. Our team continues to support Neverwinter and its players with all new locations along and outside of the Sword Coast filled with challenging dungeons to crawl and wicked monsters to battle. We’re excited to continue our support with the Strongholds expansion in 2015.”
The new features released include:
- Level cap increase from 60 to 70
- Oathbound Paladin playable class with two paragon paths – Oath of Devotion and Oath of Protection
- Eight new adventure zones
- Open world player versus player combat in iconic Icewind Dale
- Four endgame campaigns taking players to areas including Sharandar and Dread Ring
- Two dungeons where adventurers fight against King Malabog and Valindra Shadowmantle
- Minsc & Boo join adventurers in the fight against the Cults of Elemental Evil
- Three new epic skirmishes
- Increase in companion quality cap from epic to legendary
- Maximum level increase for all professions
Enjoy the Neverwinter: Elemental Evil trailer below.