Ok, so we’ve covered the Specialists and the Game Modes let’s see what else you can bring in to Multiplayer in the latest edition of Call of Duty’s Create-A-class system that has been confirmed so far.
Each Primary Weapon can hold three accessories: One in the optic slot and two in the Attachments slot. A third attachment can be added with the Primary Gunfighter Wildcard.
SMGs: Sub Machine Guns
– Kuda – A well-balanced submachine gun with a steady rate of fire and accuracy.
– Weevil – A submachine gun with an incredibly high rate of fire and a high vertical recoil. It’s best to fire this weapon from the hip. This weapon has large magazine capacity to deal with its high rate of fire.
– Razorback – A full auto submachine gun with the best accuracy in its class. It’s ideal for mid-range engagements
– Vesper – A a submachine gun with an incredibly high rate of fire and a high vertical recoil. It’s best to fire this weapon from the hip.
– VMP – The VMP is a submachine gun featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops III with a high fire rate and a high damage output. It has a 40 round capacity, which is comparatively high for an SMG. The VMP is quite inaccurate, so the Grip is extremely beneficial.
– ARK-7 – A well-balanced Assault Rifle. It has a steady rate of fire, but medium-high recoil for an Assault Rifle.
– Man-O-War – An Assault Rifle with a low rate of fire and high power and accuracy
– HVK-30 – A standard assault rifle. It has medium accuracy, power, and rate of fire
– Sheiva – A semi automatic rifle makes it incredibly accurate, but the rate of fire is low compared to all other Assault Rifles. This is possibly the strongest Assault Rifle in Black Ops III, which can kill a player with two shots
– M8A7 – A 4-Round Burst Assault Rifle in Call of Duty Black Ops III. It has an incredibly high rate of fire for a burst weapon. The accuracy is near pin-point, but there’s a very slight vertical recoil during each burst.
– XR-2 – A 3 Round Burst Assault Rifle with high accuracy and a low rate of fire. Unlike most burst fire weapons in Call of Duty’s history, the XR-2’s trigger can be held down for successive bursts.
– KRM-262 – A pump-action shotgun that will kill anyone with a single shot in close range. However, the damage quickly drops off
– Haymaker 12 – A fully automatic shotgun. It has a low rate of fire for a full auto weapon, but if compared to the other shotguns its rate of fire is relatively fast
LMGs: Light Machine Guns
– BRM – A tough light machine gun with high penetration power, damage, and balanced recoil
– Dingo – A tough light machine gun with a fast fire rate and moderate recoil.
– Locus – A bolt-action sniper rifle. It has a very low rate of fire, but incredible accuracy and power at long-range. It will kill anyone with a single shot to the ribs and above.
– Drakon – A semi automatic sniper rifle. It has a very medium rate of fire and incredible accuracy and power at long-range. It will kill anyone with a single shot to the upper chest and above.
– P-06 – Charged burst sniper rifle. Hold the trigger to charge up and fire 3 deadly rounds at a rapid fire rate
The only Secondary Weapon that can hold accessories are the Pistols. They can hold two accessories: One in the optic slot and one in the attachments slot. A second attachment can be added with the Secondary Gunfighter Wildcard.
– MR6 – The MR6 has the highest damage in its class, and is unlocked by default, providing players with an immediate and reliable sidearm. The recoil is very low, and it is possible to easily stay on target at medium ranges, though it is most ideal to use at short ranges.
– RK5 – A 3 Round Burst pistol. It has a high rate of fire per burst. Unlike the XR-2, the RK5’s trigger must be pulled every time for a burst
– L-CAR 9 – Fully automatic machine pistol. Medium fire rate with modest damage
– XM-53 – The XM-53 is a rocket launcher featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. It can be free-fired or locked onto enemy vehicles. A free-fired rocket flies straight for a short distance but will begin to veer off randomly over medium to long ranges.
– BlackCell – The BlackCell is a rocket launcher featured in the upcoming game, Call of Duty: Black Ops III. The BlackCell can only lock onto enemy vehicles and cannot be free-fired like the XM-53. However, it carries twice as much ammunition as the XM-53.
– Combat Knife – The Combat Knife appears as the only special in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. Similarly to past games, it can be equipped in either primary or secondary weapon slots. Unlike past games, the Combat Knife has to be unlocked and equipped instead of being the default weapon given after removing either the primary or secondary weapons.
Playing the BEta i’ve had chance to use a few of these, Kuda is a great starting gun but overall SMG i prefered the razorback, ARK- 7 is good all round but again my preference sways to another gun, the HVK-30, M8A7 with that pin-point accuracy and high damage is phenomenal but I expect it to be nerfed for when the games released, shotguns, the KRM-262 is great, a lot like the remington from BO2. I’m not an LMG/Sniper kind of person so haven’t used these but maybe you have? A 3 burst sniper, crazy right? Whats your “go to gun?” let us know!!
Don’t forget to check out all our social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest releases, news, reviews gameplays and competitions, follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook group and like our Facebook Page, subscribe to our Youtube and follow us on Twitch.
A little low on Xbox credit, fancy a new digital download game or is your live due a renewal shortly? Head on over to CDKeys for discounted credit and live codes (don’t forget to like their Facebook page for an extra 5% off)