At Gamescom 2015, aside from the official presentation made during the Microsoft briefing at Tuesday, a closed door presentation was made where Director Hideki Kamiya and Creative Producer Jean Pierre Kellams gave away more details and information about the game that will be coming exclusively to the Xbox One next year.
A few of the things revealed was:
- The dragon is AI controlled but can be given simple commands such as “go there”, “attack” and “defend”
- You can cut limbs from giant enemies.
- There are dungeons, likely similar to what we see in the trailer.
- The headset worn by Drew symbolizes him getting into the zone and focus as he fights. It’s also a way for Platinum Games to introduce all kinds and genres of music into the game, including vocal tracks. The music we hear is the music Drew listens.
- The dragon is treated like a living character, and the developers want us to to feel like it’s a live and not a pre- programmed robot.
These are just a few of the things mentioned, the full list can be found HERE
Looking forward to the game? I know I will probably be getting it. Leave a comment down below with your thoughts.