Whispering Willows ghosting onto Xbox August 12th
Whispering Willows, a unique horror adventure game is coming to Xbox One this August.
From the developers description of the game:
“Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father, which allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more in Whispering Willows.
- Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2-D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
- Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck.
- Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal.
- Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father.“
The developer Night Light Interactive(@nightlightgames) has released some screenshots as a teaser. It features a unique cartoonish look about it and shows a young girl, named Elena, exploring a couple of empty environments as well as a ghostly character, the astral projection of Elena
I am a massive fan of adventure games and Whispering Willows offers a unique blend of 2-D cartoon action, mixed with a surreal tale of mystery and intrigue.
It drops as a digital download on August 12th, will you help in solving this mystery?
Leave you comments and thoughts below.
- Previous Could Resident Evil 2 be headed for a REmake?
- Next Interview with the makers of Tachyon Project!