New Xbox One System Software Update in Preview Fixes Issues for Developers?
It seems Microsoft just released a new update for the Xbox One preview members, numbered xb_rel_1507.150626-2200.
This time around there are no user-facing new features or fixes so nothing you should really look for or notice. Instead the update does focus on fixing the issues for developers, as mentioned by Program Manager Emily Hanson, who also posted the patch notes on the private preview forums, including a couple of known issues like these.
OS version released: xb_rel_1507.150626-2200
Available: 6:00PM PT 6/29 (2AM GMT 30/6)
- Fixes for developer scenarios.
- TED App: You may encounter an issue when loading the TED app where your local save file is corrupt and needs to be recreated.
- Please use Report a problem if this occurs to you!
- Xbox Fitness: When resuming from Instant-On mode and with Xbox Fitness suspended, you may encounter a frozen Kinect preview image, and Kinect interaction will not resume.
- Workaround: Hard reboot the console.