Patch 1.05 went live yesterday for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and is now available across the world to every gamer who owns the game on Xbox One.
Please find the list of changes below:
– Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
– Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
– Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
– The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
– Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
– Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
– Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
– Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
– Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Have you got this weeks free DLC yet? Find the details here so you don’t miss out.
Will any of these fixes help improve the game for you?