Technomancy theme expanded and explored in new RPG
The Technomancer, a new post-apocalyptic RPG set in a cyberpunk world on Mars during the War of Water, where an aspiring Technomancer faces a myriad of questions as his future grows threatened by the secrets of his past.
Expect to see player action-oriented combat gameplay along side four different skill trees, focusing on 3 different fighting styles and the destructive electric-focused powers of the Technomancers. But all situations aren’t necessarily to be dealt with brute strength, with dynamic conversation dialogue playing a deep role in quests, changing the story depending on the decisions you make. Craft equipment, weapons and armor for yourself and for the companions you’ll recruit along your adventure, nurturing relationships with them. On the run from the Secret Police and confronted by the harsh realities of the Red Planet, you must undertake a quest that takes you through tribal communities, cities lost under the ice, and dystopian shanties sprawled across Mars’ dusty embrace.
Faced with the cruelty of Mars’ iron-fist enforcers and wild-life, can you survive long enough to uncover the truth behind The Technomancer?
- A unique and thrilling science-fiction RPG experience set on the Red Planet.
- Bond with numerous unique and interesting companions and reveal secrets about their past.
- Manage their inventory and level up your companions.
- Up to five different endings for many quests changing the conclusions and rewards – even the people you’ll meet and journey with!
- A dynamic crafting system that changes the visual appearance of weapon and armor.
- Play as a Technomancer – a combat proficient warrior with use of cybernetically enhanced magical abilities.
Both Focus Home Interactive and Spider Games have indicated that ‘The Technomancer’ is slated for a 2016 release. For more information on Focus Home Interactive click here and for Spider Games click here.